Alles over zwemles

Een initiatief van:

What should I do if I am unable to pay for swimming lessons for my child?

Contact your municipal authority. There are often arrangements available to help cover the costs of swimming lessons, subject to certain conditions. The arrangements, their availability and the conditions may vary by municipality.

You can also visit the website Stichting Leergeld (Tuition Fee Foundation), Jeugdfonds Sport & Cultuur (Youth Sport & Culture Fund), Stichting Jarige Job (Birthday Boy or Girl Foundation) and Nationaal Fonds Kinderhulp (National Child Aid Fund) have published combined information on their schemes and how to submit applications for children. Since 2019, applications for compensation for swimming lessons can also be submitted directly through one application form on this website.